For those who are fond of the water element can take the opportunity to discover the marine beauty of our country, and carried:
- Travel plans and programs with introductory dive.
- Organized dive together.
- Local diving boat trips.
- Tourist packages SCUBA.
For more information www.diveinevia.gr
Also daily cruises with traditional boat to the beaches of Cavo Doro and the cluster of petalioi islands.
For those who love nature and want to explore every piece of it, there are many hiking trails overlooking the beauty of our land.
- The canyon of Demosaris: from the most famous and interesting ecological interest , areas of Evoia . The landscape presented is unique in terms of natural beauty. The green blossoms everywhere and many springs trickling cool waters from the sides of mountains. The beautiful canyon starts simultaneously with the sources Demosaris, which sit atop the Giourda (1386m) and ends at the beach Kallianou. Characteristic is the wide variety of flora and fauna. There live some rare species of birds of prey mainly endangered. This rarity, variety and beauty of nature were the cause of integration of the gorge in a protective environment for the program, NATURA 2000.
- The gorge of Agios Dimitrios : is an impressive limestone gorge with the most dramatic rocky cliffs in Oxi. The typical stone towers and habitats of rare flora and fauna.
- Gorge Archampolis .
- Kastanologos - Drakospito.
- The villages of Gournas: the outskirts of Karystos one can admire the first " twin " churches , streams , springs and streets covered from the trees .
For all these paths you can find more information at the tourist office.
For those who love sports can enjoy wonderful walks with bicycles by the sea as well as collective evening ride, especially when there is a full moon.
Also you can take part in various competitions such as beach volley, snorkeling of octopus, judo, chess and archery.
For those who love animals, nature and what produces, the "Ktima Nikola” gives you the opportunity to get closer and try yourself by making your life a little more 'organic'.
You can take part in various agricultural tasks such as milking sheep, collecting olives, harvesting, planting vegetables and feeding animals depending on the season. It is an opportunity to learn to children what gives milk, oil, wine, vegetables and learn to appreciate the fresh products.